087 012 5095
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESSING AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
These terms and conditions are binding and enforceable against all persons that access the Enterprise SkipGo Holdings (PTY) Ltd (hereafter referred to as Skipgo) with Enterprise Registration Number 2019/164395/07 website or any part thereof.
- These terms and conditions govern access to and use of the Skipgo website.
- By accessing and using the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute the contents obtained at the website.
- Skipgo, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, is referred to as “Skipgo” or “we” or “us” or “our”.
- Visitors and users to the website are also referred to as “you” or “your”.
- These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Skipgo in relation to your use of the website.
- Neither you nor Skipgo shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website, terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Skipgo in respect of your use of the website.
- Skipgo reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions or the whole of these terms and conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted on this website.
- The visitor/user’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the visitor/user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes or updates. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Skipgo shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- This web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore the South African law enforced by the South African courts governs the use or inability to use this web site, its content, services and these terms and conditions. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Gauteng South High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these terms and conditions, and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Skipgo shall not be liable for costs incurred by visitors/users to obtain professional advice relating to these terms and conditions.
Information on the website
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is current and accurate, you should not assume that this is always the case, and should consult other sources before making any decision to act on this information.
- Skipgo nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (information) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
- Skipgo reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
External links and advertising
- If external links are provided it is for your convenience, but such links are beyond the control of Skipgo and no representation is made as to their content. Skipgo shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the access to, inability to access or content available on or through such sites.
- Links to other websites do not imply any agreement, support, relationship or endorsement of the linked third party and use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to the terms and conditions of that external website of use.
- No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Skipgo on terms and conditions agreed upon.
- Wherever third-party advertising or promotional material is displayed on this website, this should not be construed as Skipgo endorsing or creating any relationship between Skipgo and that third party. Reliance on any such material is entirely at your own risk.
- Skipgo respects the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can regularly assess and improve the site, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc.
- The only time your information is needed and collected is when you submit a form on our site. This information is then only used to contact you or answer any questions that you have asked us. Your information is NEVER shared with any other institution or third party.
- You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only.
- You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including committing a criminal offense, gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems or transmitting unlawful material.
- Skipgo does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction other than in the Republic of South Africa. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Skipgo that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via this website.
- Skipgo makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- We do not guarantee that this website’s functions will not be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or its server is free of viruses or other harmful components
Disclaimer of liability
- You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk.
- The website and all its contents are provided on an “as is” basis, and Skipgo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents of the website.
- Skipgo, its directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by the visitor/ user, which arises directly or indirectly from reliance on the website and/or its content.
- Skipgo, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website.
- You hereby indemnify Skipgo, its directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by you or any third party of whatever nature whether directly or indirectly, which arises from your use of this website.
- Skipgo shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Skipgo nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Copyright and Trade marks
- This website and its contents may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Skipgo.
- The trade marks, names and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Skipgo Holdings. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Skipgo.
- Skipgo has obtained the explicit rights to display and use the Skipgo logo on its website. Furthermore, Skipgo has the rights to the full use of the Skipgo name and logo.