Skipgo Durban Inner West, Your one Stop Waste and Materials Management Service for the Durban Inner West Area.
Skipgo Durban Inner west offers a mini Skip Drop and Collection service for waste and Garden refuge removal, for your home and business needs. We can also deliver sand and stone, or compost and topsoil as well as cement or tiles with our custom pallet loader.
Our skips are 2m³ (2 ton) in size which are smaller and more maneuverable in smaller areas than the traditional size skips. This makes our skips ideal for smaller projects and general waste management.
We offer quick and effective waste removal on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, using first class technology with high quality services.
We also specialize in the removal of building rubble in a quick, reliable and safe manner.
All our waste is disposed of in an Environmental friendly manner as required by law.
For your convenience, contact us for a tailor made contract to suit your personal needs.
You phone, we deliver, you fill and we collect!
Please visit our Facebook page on: Facebook – Skipgo Durban Inner West
- Rubble Removal (Residential and Commercial)
- Collection of building rubble small to medium projects
- Garden refuge removal (Residential and Commercial)
- Collection of waste for restaurants
- Collection of waste for small to medium shopping centres
- Collection of waste for small to medium apartment complexes
- Any unwanted trash at your home
- Sand collection
- Stone collection
- Topsoil collection
- Compost collection
- Any goods on pallets that needs to be delivered to your premises like tiles or Bags of cement etc.
Please contact us for a quotation
- Rates quoted are subject to change from time to time and may vary according to distance travelled and specials advertised
- Payment to be made on delivery of skip either by EFT, Cash or Credit/Debit Card
- Skipgo Terms apply
Skipgo Durban Inner West provides rubble and garden refuge removal services, sand and stone deliveries to the following areas:
Berea West, Cowies Hill, Escombe, Malvern, Marian Ridge, Marianhill, New Germany, Pinetown, Queensburgh, Reservoir Hills, Shallcross, Sarnia, Westville and Savanna Park.