Owned and managed by Les Holley, Skipgo Cape Town Central Industrial offers a quick and reliable service for all types of rubble removal from building rubble through to compactable waste. We also provide for movement of pallets where the total weight does not exceed 2500kg.
Skipgo Cape Town Central Industrial offers a quick and reliable waste removal service suitable for residential, commercial and construction markets. Our mini skips are ideal for small to medium sized projects.
Skipgo Cape Town Central Industrial provides 2m³ and 3m³ bins for your convenience.
You ring, we bring – you fill, we spill!
- Domestic Refuse Removal
- Garden Refuse Removal
- Builders Rubble Removal
- Tree Cuttings Removal
- Recyclable Material Removal
- Palletised Compost and Fertiliser Delivery
- Monthly contracts for townhouse complexes, business parks and small to mid-size construction sites
- Collection, Supply and/or delivery of pallet sized loads of bricks, cement and tiles
- Collection of 2m³ sand, stone, compost, topsoil and building rubble for filling
- 2 Cube meter skip R566.00 + VAT per load (2 days on site)
- 3 Cube meter skip R648.00 + VAT per load (2 days on site)
The above rates are dependent on contents of skips and distances to dump. Kindly contact Les - 072 526 7016 for a firm price in your area.
No Saturday collections.
Rates quoted are subject to:
- A final written quotation
- Rates may vary according to distance traveled
- Specials advertised
Skipgo Cape Town Central Industrial provides rubble removal services to the following suburbs:
Adriaanse, Airport Industria, Avon, Avonwood, Bonteheuwel, Boquinar Industrial, Elnor, Elsies River, Epping, Epping Industria, Florida, Grandwest Casino, King David Country Club, Langa, Leonsdale, Matroosfontein, Modderdam, Montana, Montevideo, Nooitgedacht, Parow Valley, Pinelands, Ruyterwacht, Salberau, Thornton, Uitsig, Viking Park and WP Park.